Effective: January 1, 2020
Last modified: December 17, 2019
This Policy applies to and describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit and use our website www.s1supply.com (collectively the “Website“).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents and our related services and products to you;
- to manage your payments, purchases, returns, and exchanges (as may be applicable) and provide you with your orders;
- for search engine optimization purposes;
- to customize and/or improve the performance, content, and functionality of our Website;
- to provide you with information, technical support, products or services that you request from us;
- to allow third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, or any products or services we offer or provide through any of the foregoing;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website (as may be applicable);
- to prevent and detect fraud and other misuses of the Website ;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own or third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please see the “Opt-Out” Section below.
Collection, Use and Storage Use of Personal Information
As discussed and defined further below, we may collect, store, and/or use personal information about those who access and use our Website (for the purposes described above). The collection, storage, and/or use of personal information shall be limited to the purposes identified above (or otherwise specifically identified/described to you), unless otherwise obvious or within your reasonable expectation, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
You can visit our Website without revealing any personal information. We do, however, collect, store, and/or use personal information when it is voluntarily submitted to us (e.g., when requesting specific product or service information).
Collection, Use and Storage Use of Non-Personal Information
We may also collect, store, and/or use non-personal information (for the purposes described above) via a variety of tracking technologies. As discussed further below, this information may include information such as details of your visits to and use of our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other metadata including information regarding the number of downloads and/or views of available information and videos on our Website.
Links to Third-Party Websites
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- on the Website;
- in an e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website, including, but not limited to, any interactive, social, live chat, or informational pages – as may be applicable;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications, as may be applicable, on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected:
- through any third-party application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- Identity Data: includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital title, company name, date of birth or age (for the purpose of complying with applicable children’s privacy statutes),
- Contact Data: includes postal address, billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone numbers, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- Financial/Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us including credit/debit card number.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Site.
- Profile Data: includes your name, purchases or orders made by you, the type of business you are involved in, other details about your business, your preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: includes statistical data relating to your use the Site, products, and service. This data may not be personally identifiable. This data may also include your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, usage details, and the location of such equipment.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. This may also include your postings on any interactive, social, live chat, or informational pages, as may be applicable.
We collect this information:
- Through third-party applications and plugins.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website that you provide to us may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or through another website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use aspects of our Website (as may be applicable), posting material, or requesting further services or alerting us of any issues or problems with the foregoing. We may also ask you for information if and when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored or offered by us;
- information that you provide by requesting information;
- shared message or comment with us (via email, text, or other electronic messages) or through others who use the Website (on or through the Website), or otherwise providing information on or through the Website, and such message or comment may be publicly available (provide information to be published or on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (as may be applicable));
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- and the Website, including, but not limited to, informational postings on any interactive, social, live chat, or informational pages, as may be applicable;
- details of transactions you carry out on or through our Website;
- your search queries on the Website;
- carry out any other transaction on or through the Website; or
- request further services, or alert us of any issues or problems with our Website, services, products, materials, events, etc.
You may choose whether to enter personal information when you visit our Website. You are not required to do so. If you choose not to provide the information that we request and/or otherwise may be required to do so under certain circumstances listed above, we may be unable to respond to your request, provide a requested service, or proceed with a requested transaction, etc. We do, however, collect, store, and/or use personal information when it is voluntarily submitted to us, as noted above.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to, use of, and interaction with our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other metadata including information regarding resources that you access and use on the Website including the number of downloads of available information on our Website (e.g., white papers, product datasheets, flyers); number of viewers that watch our product or other videos and slideshows including duration of each video and/or slideshow watched; how many users use our “buy” or “purchase” links; and logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, location-based data including the geographic location of your computer or mobile device, and unique computer or mobile device identifiers.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain the statistical data or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns to provide a better user experience;
- store information about your preferences and particular uses of our Website, allowing us to customize and/or improve the performance, content, and functionality of our Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not use tracking or measurement tools that would allow your individual browsing activity to be tracked across third-party websites or that would give information about you as an individual to third parties based on your browsing activity.
Additional Reasons for Collection and Use of Your Information
Your information is collected:
- To monitor the usage of our services and products and to detect, prevent, and address potential technical and/or safety issues;
- To allow us to be efficient, and to improve our products and services so we can deliver the best products and services possible;
- For our legitimate business interests or those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, or service providers.
- To allow the performance of services we may provide and/or contracts we may have with you;
- To notify you about changes to our products or services;
- To provide customer support;
- To allow us to contact you and to keep in touch with you to provide you with product and services;
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To prevent and detect criminal and/or fraudulent activity that would be damaging to you and us; and
- To promote our business and products to new and existing customers.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Website’s users, and information that does not personally identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business (e.g., website hosts, eCommerce solution vendors, promotional/advertising vendors) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order or subpoena, law or legal process, including responding to any government, regulatory request, law enforcement agency or other public agency;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others, or if we feel that such disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime, protect the security or integrity of our Website, or enable us to take precautions against liability.
Personal Information We Sell or Disclose for Business Purposes
In the past 24 months we have never sold to one or more third parties the following categories of personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household:
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Tracking and cookies data
In the past 24 months we have disclosed to one or more third parties the following categories of personal information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household:
- Purchased goods transaction information.
Social Media, Widgets and Open Forums
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and Company does not specifically target the Website to children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not (i) use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features, (ii) use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website (as may be applicable), or (iii) provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us via the “Contact Information” set forth at the end of this Policy.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Your Data Protection Rights Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
If you are a California resident, you have certain data protection rights. Under CCPA and other applicable privacy and data protection laws, you have the right to exercise the following rights:
Disclosures of Personal Information We Collect
You have the right to know:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
Personal Information We Sell or Use for a Business Purpose
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for business purposes, you have the right to know:
- The categories of your personal information that we sold
- The categories of third parties to whom your personal information was sold
- The categories of your personal information that we disclosed for a business purpose
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling or disclosing your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale or disclosure of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information visit our homepage and click on the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” link.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, upon receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between us and you
- Detect and protect against security incidents, fraudulent or illegal activity, or for prosecuting those responsible for such activity
- Debug, identify, or repair errors that impair existing functionality
- Exercise free speech
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all applicable ethics and privacy laws
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us
- Comply with an existing legal obligation
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information
Protection Against Discrimination
You have the right not to be discriminated against by us because you exercised any of your rights under the CCPA. This means we cannot:
- Deny goods or services to you
- Provide a different level or quality of goods or services to you
Please note that we may charge a different price or rate to you if that difference is reasonably related to the value provided to us by your personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information under our control from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password(s) for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password(s) confidential. We ask you not to share your password(s) with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like forums or message boards (as may be applicable). The information you share publicly such as in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, no computer system or transmission of information via the internet is completely secure. Although we have implemented commercially reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information that we collect and store, no data security safeguards are foolproof and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
To opt-out of having your information stored or shared with other parties, or receiving communications from us, please contact us in writing at
Safetyone Training International Inc.
8181 W. Brandon Dr.
Littleton, Co 80125
If you wish to make a request relating to your rights under this agreement, please send an e-mail to [email protected].