ASAP 2 – B71AAA
Installed on a lifeline, these mobile fall arresters follow the user automatically, whether on an inclined or vertical surface. In case of a shock load or sudden acceleration, they lock onto the rope and arrest the fall.
*Usually ships in 7 to 14 days.
With its unique locking system, the ASAP is a reference product in fall protection for workers at height. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP may also be combined with an ASAP™SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
Constant fall protection:
- Arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- Works on a vertical or angled rope
- Locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
Simple to use, and effective;
- Moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- May be combined with an ASAP™SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
- Included OK TRIACT-LOCK locking carabiner